dreams
Have you ever felt like there's more in ur life yet to be achieved, obtained....discovered? I think William Wallace put it best in Braveheart, that all men die but no one truly lives. I wanna live life and live it to the fullest!!
somewhere down there, i feel like a child waiting to grow up. I have so many dreams, and it feels like I'm on the verge of waking up. There're deep passions and a dire need for fulfillment. I don't care how long it takes to unravel each gift of a dream. Why not start a business at 30 or run a marathon at 50? Perhaps at 60, when I've finally discovered just who I am, I can write a book about my life. A reflection of the wild child within that held back for the sake of others but then finally "woke up" and began to live life to the full.
so much to do!!
somewhere down there, i feel like a child waiting to grow up. I have so many dreams, and it feels like I'm on the verge of waking up. There're deep passions and a dire need for fulfillment. I don't care how long it takes to unravel each gift of a dream. Why not start a business at 30 or run a marathon at 50? Perhaps at 60, when I've finally discovered just who I am, I can write a book about my life. A reflection of the wild child within that held back for the sake of others but then finally "woke up" and began to live life to the full.
so much to do!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home